5/02/2015



This is not the start off I have had in mind. But since it did just happen I might as well share it. I had just completed an impulsive - late night - online - shopping. This went against all of my rational self and I can only blame it on my upcoming trip to Scandinavia. The magical land where minimalistic, asymmetrical and totally oversized garments won’t give you anything less than a perfect blend with locals.
But the rational part of me is being loud about the shipping that will probably overdue the date of my departure and about the quality and fit that it is indeed quite questionable. 
Will this late night shopping turn into a beautiful dream with some amazing outfits as a result or a horrible nightmare and an even longer post about quality versus quantity?
Stay tuned.
N.

No comments:

Post a Comment